Q1. In the line following, I’ve uploaded the program to the board and then unplug the cable, but the RollbotMicro does not move.
A: 1) Check whether you’ve switched on the power of the robot.
2) Check whether you’ve pressed the start button.
3) Pressing the start button for enough long time.
4) Check whether the IR sensor module is installed well.
Q2. The RollbotMicro runs on the map randomly and not following the black line.
A: 1) Check whether you’ve changed the value of Speed_Dir right before uploading the program. Please refer to 5.2 Motor Testing.
2) If the robot keeps spinning itself, check whether the wire of one motor is loose.
Q3. I drew a map myself but the RollbotMicro just cannot follow the line on it.
A: 1) Check whether the line is wide enough. Please follow the instructions on the guide card.
2) Use black Marker pens for good performance.