Some basic functions available for the product are displayed on Tool Bar.
Note: Compared with other products, Raspberry Pi reflects its uniqueness by the application of IoT .
- IoT Control: Click this icon to go to the IoT Control page in which you can execute operation of sensor monitoring and apply IoT. Refer to the introduction of IoT Control page for more details.
- Remote Control: When this icon is pressed, you can enter the Remote Control page so as to add virtual controls to the project to control the device remotely. Refer to the introduction of IoT Control page for more details.
- Simulation: Click the icon and you can go to Simulation page, then add some modules to execute the operation of simulation.
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth need to be connected before flashing code.
- Run: Press Run icon to simulate directly.
IoT Control Page
IoT Control page contains Sensors/Actuators, Add button, Debug Monitor and Menu Bar. To add Sensors and Actuators, we should click on the Add button. In addition, when we press the Run button on the top of the page, we can control relevant components and notice the data of sensor are changing.
Remote Control Page
In some project, we control the components by the remote controller on the Ezblock Studio. Add some virtual control components to the right area in order to add something in the project.
Simulation page can be divided into sensor category, Simulation area, connection table and so on. In Sensor Kit category, all the modules are presented, and you can drag modules to the Simulation area on the right to execute the operation of simulation. Then wiring data will display on connection table.
On many pages, you can see the similar Bar as shown, with which you can log into your account conveniently.
Clicking this button can help open or close the Debug Monitor window.
Includes FAQs, Tutorials, Contact Us and About Us.
By clicking the Account icon as marked in the previous picture, you can go to the following page on which you can log into or log out your account.
To execute more operation, press the button as shown so as to get the list in which you can see these options, including New project, Save and so on.
All contents including but not limited to texts, images, and code in this manual are owned by the SunFounder Company. You should only use it for personal study, investigation, enjoyment, or other non-commercial or nonprofit purposes, under the related regulations and copyrights laws, without infringing the legal rights of the author and relevant right holders. For any individual or organization that uses these for commercial profit without permission, the Company reserves the right to take legal action.