The Prototype Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a Tiny breadboard to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder. It’s got extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins, and it’s got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits. It’s a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino into a single module. It works with UNO, Mega, and compatible Arduinos.
An LED is connected to pin 13 on the Prototype Shield, just like the Uno board. You can use this LED as an indicator light. The Prototype Shield also has a reset button.
- It can be overlayed on the Sunfounder Uno board directly. A Tiny board is provided, which you can use to do some simple experiments.
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- It’s got extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins
- Compatible with tiny breadboards (Provided).
- PCB is provided, which you can use to build circuits or solder components.
- With NOKIA 5110 port, commonly used LCD1602 port, and 470uF capacitor port.
- SMD three-terminal voltage regulator 78M05
- With the WHO6-2 potentiometer port, one pin of which has connected to pin OV of the LCD1602, thus can be used to adjust the definition of the LCD1602.
The following is PCB diagram for Prototype Shield.
- It can be overlayed on the Sunfounder Uno board directly. A Tiny board is provided, which you can use to do some simple experiments. For example, you can conduct Lesson 1 like this:
- You can solder a NOKIA 5110, as shown below
|NOKIA 5110||Prototype Shield|