Warning

Share for us
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp

• This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

• Most EC-Block are small parts. DO NOT allow children under 3 years old to play with or near this product.

• NEVER connect any EC-Block or circuits to any AC electrical outlet.

• Do not touch or hold any moving parts of EC-Block while they are operating.

• Keep conductive materials (such as aluminum foil, staples, paper clips, etc.) away from the circuit and the connector terminals.

• Always turn off circuits when not in use or when left unattended.

• Never use EC-Block in or near any liquid.

• Never use in any extreme environments such as extreme hot or cold, high humidity, dust or sand.

• EC-Block are subject to damage by static electricity. Handle with care.

• Some EC-Block may become warm to the touch when used in certain circuit designs. This is normal. Rearrange modules or discontinue using if they become excessively hot.

• Discontinue use of any EC-Block that malfunction, become damaged or broken.